Monday, November 26, 2012

Vienna and Burberry campaign



Hello my dear bloggers!
Few weeks ago I was in Vienna. I made some pictures there and totally forgot about them! Here you go! I add some inspirations from Burberry fall campain, love those pictures! :)  I was wearing my sweet jumper from H&M, which by the way is like a cat... living hair everywhere!!! But I like it anyway :) 

I put here also a picture of some girl I've met! I love her beautiful hair, and she reminds me a little bit of some famous singer! :) Guess who?





















 








Have a nice afternoon everyone!!! :)





My blog is not associated with any of the tv shows, networks, companys or models represented on this post, I'm just a fan and I love fashion. All pictures are © to their rightful owners.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I love burberry <3

    www.viewrama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burberry's campaign is amazing! :)

    Gemma
    http://taipeistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing coats from burberry.
    Great photos as well. Thanks for sharing.

    www.fashionerza.com
    Long time follower here, please follow back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cudownie!bardzo piekne zdjecia
    pozdrawiam i zapraszam do wzajemnej obserwacji E

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piękne zdjęcia !!
    Dodaję do obserwowanych :)
    Miłego dnia !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing ads! Impressive blog!
    Check mine and let me know if you would like to follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pictures!! Wish I was at Vienna!! someday Ill go :) Thanks for the lovely comment I'm now following your blog! Hope you follow back :)

    xoxoxo

    UnwrittenDetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete